At X2, we’re scaling support to over 29 million people using our clinically backed AI chatbot, Tess. Developed in collaboration with researchers and trained psychologists, Tess delivers mental health and wellness coaching conversations and on-demand, 24/7. To date, Tess has de-escalated over 13,000 suicidal crises and provided thousands of resources to those in need.
At X2, we build clinically proven AI mental health chatbots. Backed by over 10 research studies, our chatbots lower symptoms of anxiety and depression. We believe that combining these AI chatbots with traditional therapy is the most effective way to get everyone the care they need - but they may otherwise not be able to afford.
One in four people in the U.S. need mental health support, however there are only trained professionals for 1 in 50. Telehealth allows counselors to help about 20% more people through productivity gains. This only gets us to having enough trained professionals for 1 in 40 people.
To be able to support those in need, a 10x improvement in access and affordability is still needed. Instead of trying to make professionals more productive, there is a need for technology to take work out of their hands. Today, X2 is able to affordably help 20% of those in need, as well as support healthcare professionals in our overtaxed system. In the U.S. annual spend on mental health is $113B and $10B on coaches. Considering the value to be captured, a modest market share will sustain $100M ARR.
X2 has successfully deployed the platform to the following customers: Johns Hopkins Healthcare, AARP, Coca Cola Bottling Company, U.S. Foods and many more. The ROI and efficacy of the solution is proven out with tangible results including de-escalating over 5,000 suicidal crisis situations, providing an equivalent of1,394,109 counseling sessions, resulting in $383,379,975 in savings.
Based on these results, the company is seeking a proven sales team member to scale in this emerging market and become the leading provider in AI-based mental health care, at scale.
The Growth Engine
We work with B2B partners who are willing to pick up the bill for those who need access to care. Our cost of acquisition to get more people to sign up is extremely low. This is possible through years of tweaking our social media outreach, and the fact that chatbots have a higher conversion rate than landing pages.
Our ROI studies have shown that per average user the B2B partner saves $1,322 by using our product. Setting the cost price at 10% of this captured value, this leaves sufficient margin to acquire 10x more users. This works at scale, as for one of our top accounts we increased MRR from $0 to $300K in 3 months.
We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive to be hands-on and closing deals. In this role, you will be at the center of our go to market execution. For each deal that's closed, our growth engine can massively scale the monthly recurring revenues. Helping people at this scale comes with a very rewarding benefit: saving lives. You will enable us to support the 1B more globally who are in need of affordable, accessible, and private mental health care.
We are a lean, scrappy, and diverse group that cares deeply about cultivating a strong team and work culture, with a commitment to creating massive global social impact. People are at the center of everything we do, and we work hard to maintain the integrity of our work and let data guide our decision making in nearly every facet of the organization. If you’re looking to make actionable change at an astonishing scale, you’d fit right in with us.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute strategies for new sales campaigns and pipeline expansion
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
An ideal candidate is / has:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 6-9 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry desired, but not required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to work autonomously. Ideally having gone through the go-to-market phase once before
Nice to haves:
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience recruiting and building out a successful sales team
- A BS or BA degree and MBA degree preferred
- Choose an annual donation by our Foundation to help a population of your choice: www.x2ai.com/impact
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Remote work
- 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO