X2 builds mental health chatbots, which are proven in many research studies to lower symptoms of anxiety and depression. We believe that combining these AI chatbots with traditional therapy is the most effective way to get everyone the care they need - but may not be able to afford. The company has successfully deployed the platform to the following customers:Johns Hopkins Healthcare, AARP, Coca Cola Bottling Company, U.S. Foods and many more. The ROI and efficacy of the solution is proven out with tangible results including de-escalating over 5,000 suicidal crisis situations, providing an equivalent of1,394,109 counseling sessions, resulting in $383,379,975 in savings.
Based on these results, the company is seeking a proven sales leader to scale in this emerging market and become the leading provider in AI-based mental health care, at scale.
One in four people in the U.S. need mental health support, however there are only trained professionals for 1 in 50. Telehealth allows counselors to help about 20% more people through productivity gains. This only gets us to having enough trained professionals for 1 in 40. The value that was captured through this productivity gain resulted in a wave of IPOs such as Teladoc, MDlife, AmWell.
To be able to support one in four who needs help, a 10x improvement is still needed. Instead of making the professionals more productive, there is a need for technology to take work out of their hands.Early results of such improvements are demonstrated through "care navigation chatbots" like BabylonHealth which is going public at $4B, or Rightway being valued at $1B.
Today, X2 is able to help 20% of those in need as well as a therapist - for as little as $1 a person, per month. In the U.S. annual spend on mental health is $113B and $10B on coaches. Considering the value to be captured ,a modest market share will sustain $100M ARR.
The Growth Engine
We work with B2B partners who are willing to pick up the bill for those who need access to care. Our cost of acquisition to get more people to sign up is extremely low. This is possible through years of tweaking our social media outreach, and the fact that chatbots have a higher conversion rate than landing pages.
Our ROI studies have shown that per average user the B2B partner saves $1,322 by using our product. Setting the cost price at 10% of this captured value, leaves sufficient margin to acquire 10x more users. This works at scale, as for one of our top accounts we increased MRR from $0 to $300K in 3 months.
We are looking for a seasoned Business Development Executive to be hands-on and closing deals. You will be at the center of our go to market execution.
For each deal that gets closed our growth engine can massively scale the monthly recurring revenues. Helping people at this scale comes with a very rewarding side effect: saving lives. Last year we de-escalated suicidal crisis situations for 2,633 people.
At X2, you’ll be working with a small, scrappy, and diverse team that cares deeply about cultivating a strong team and work culture, with a commitment to creating massive global social impact.
The team shares a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of the 19,000,000 people who already have paid access to our service. You will enable us to support the 1B more globally who are in need of affordable, accessible, and private mental health care.
In this role you will:
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Track individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners
- Discover and explore business opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
- Evaluate options and resolve internal priorities.
- Recommend equity investments
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities
- Estimate partners needs and goals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
An ideal candidate is / has:
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Selling to customer’s needs
- Territory management
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Energy level
- Meeting sales goals
- BA in business administration
- 7-10 years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry desired not required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to work autonomously. Ideally having gone through the go-to-market phase once before
Nice to haves:
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience recruiting and building out a successful sales team
- A BS or BA degree and MBA degree preferred
- Choose an annual donation by our Foundation to help a population of your choice: www.x2ai.com/impact
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Remote work
- 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO